How to make chinese Chicken Lollipop | Chicken lollypop Dry recipe
Chicken lollipop dry is crispy in texture and medium-spicy in taste. Chicken wings are used as raw lollipop pieces. They are cut and formed into lollipop shapes, marinated with chinese sauces, and then deep-fried. Try our recipe to get the perfect texture and taste.
Chicken Lollipop Dry Recipe
Chicken lollipop dry is an Indo-Chinese appetizer perfect for a party or gathering. Enjoy its amazing taste with your loved ones with this authentic recipe.
- 14 pieces of chicken lollipops
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1½ tsp kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 6 tbsp corn flour
- 1 egg
- Take chicken lollipop pieces in a mixing bowl. Add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp kashmiri red chili powder, and ½ tsp black pepper powder. Then add ½ tsp salt, 1 tbsp 1 vinegar, and 2 tbsp dark soy sauce. Mix everything well and let it marinate for 20 min.
- Add 6 tbsp all-purpose flour, 6 tbsp corn flour, 1 egg, and ½ tsp kashmiri red chili powder over the marinated pieces. Mix well and coat all the pieces properly.
- Heat oil for deep-frying in a kadai on a medium-high flame.
- Turn flame to medium; add 4-5 marinated pieces in a kadai. Fry them for 7-8 min or till they turn golden brown.
- Remove the fried lollipops and place them on kitchen paper towels.
- Serve hot and crispy chicken lollipops with schezwan sauce or chutney.
- Fry the chicken pieces in batches, don’t fry all at once.
- Adjust spices level as per your liking.
- Make the batter thicker. It will stick properly to the lollipop pieces.
- You can add a pinch of edible red food color to the batter.
Subscribe with us to get delicious recipes directly to your inbox: