homemakerjob.com is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We continuously improve the user experience for everyone and apply the appropriate accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
- homemakerjob.com takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal guidelines.
- Accessibility is built into our procurement practices.
- Continuous accessibility training is offered to employees.
- Within the company there are clear goals and responsibilities for accessibility.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
To help us make the homemakerjob.com website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1.These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level A as the target for the homemakerjob.com website.
Current standard of accessibility of the website:
WCAG 2.1 Level A
Current status of content compliance:
Partially compliant: Some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We’ve worked hard on the homemakerjob.com website and believe we’ve achieved our goal of Level A accessibility. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch.
- The accessibility of this website depends on the following technologies to function:
homemakerjob.com assessed the accessibility of this website using the following method(s):
The website has been assessed internally by the company or organization.
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using the homemakerjob.com website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We’d like to hear from you in any of the following ways:
email us at [email protected]
get in touch at https://www.homemakerjob.comcontact/