If you are looking for a protein-rich salad recipe, then you must try this easy-to-make breakfast dish. You don’t need a lot of ingredients to make this flavorful dish. Use fresh ingredients to make the salad so that you get the refreshing flavor of the salad. You can replace paneer with roasted tofu if you like.
Paneer protein salad: a protein-rich vegetarian salad recipe
- ½ cup chickpea (chana) boiled
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- 7-8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup moong sprouts (green gram sprouts)
- ⅓ bowl peanut roasted
- ½ cup paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- In a mixing bowl, add ½ cup soaked and boiled chana (chickpea), ½ cup moong sprout, 1 chopped onion, ½ chopped cucumber, 7-8 halved cherry tomatoes, ½ cup paneer, 1/3 bowl roasted peanuts, 2 chopped green chilies, and 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves. Now, mix everything well together.
- Next, add ½ tsp of black pepper powder, salt,chaat masala, and cumin powder. Add 1 tsp lemon juice, and again mix everything well together. Protein salad is ready.
- Adjust the amount of salt and other spices as per your requirements or taste.
- For good taste, always try to use fresh vegetables.
- Soak chickpeas overnight or at least for 8 hr. Drain the water and then boil them for 15-20 min.