Indulge in the delightful harmony of flavors and freshness with our Green Moong Dal Salad recipe. This vibrant dish brings together a medley of chopped tomatoes, capsicum, onions, cucumber, and small green chilies. Each bite bursts with color and taste as the sprouted mung beans add nutrition and texture.
A sprinkle of salt, black pepper powder, and chaat masala unites these veggies in a symphony of savory notes. You can customize this versatile recipe with your favorite. Whether enjoyed as a light lunch or refreshing side dish, this salad is a sure gateway to a culinary delight.
Green moong dal sprouts salad recipe | Sprouted mung bean salad
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- 2 small green chilies, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ chaat masala
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 15 mint leaves
- ½ cup sprouted moong beans
- ½ cup carrot, finely chopped
- In a mixing bowl, add all the chopped veggies, 2 green chilies chopped and ½ cup sprouted moong beans (green gram). Mix them well together.
- Add ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp black pepper powder, and ½tsp chaat masala and mix well with all the veggies. Mung sprout salad is ready.
- Wash moong beans in water. Soak them in water for 5-6 hours. Drain the water. Transfer beans in a big bowl and cover it for another 7-8 hour or overnight.
- You can add your favorite vegetables.
- If you don’t like raw sprouted mung beans, you can blanch, steam or boil them.