- ½ liter milk
- 3 tbsp custard powder (vanila custard powder recommended)
- ½ cup warm milk
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup green grapes chopped
- ½ cup black grapes chopped
- 1 cup apple chopped
- 1 banana sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
To Prepare Custard
- In thick heavy bottom pan, heat ½ liter full fat milk on medium high heat. Keep stirring occasionally and bring milk to boil.
- Once milk comes to boil, add 1/3 cup sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add 1/2 cup warm milk and 3 tbsp custard powder in a bowl and mix well to make a custard mix. Make sure there is no lump in a custard mix.
- Turn heat to low after milk has boiled. Add custard mix in a small portions and stir quickly after adding each portion in milk. Stir well so no lumps formed in it.
- Keep stirring for 5 min and keep heat on low. Custard will start to thicken. Once custard is thicken turn off the heat and let custard cool down completely
To make fruit custard
- Add all chopped fruits in custard once its completely cooled down. Mix fruit and custard well together. You can add fruits of your choices.
- Cover and keep in refrigerator at least for 2 hours to chill.
- Remove chilled fruit custard from refrigerator and pour in a serving glass or bowl.
- Garnish with chopped fruits and serve chilled.
* To make custard more thick boil it for few more minutes. Once it cools downs it will become more thick. * If custard is too thick, add warm milk as per your need and whisk well till you get desired consistency. * Don’t use citrus fruits or melons. * Keep stirring custard while cooking so no lumps get formed.