- 500 ml milk (chilled)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp chocolate sauce
- 2 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream (for garnish, optional)
- chocolate syrup (for garnish, optional)
- In a blender jar, add 2 tbsp sugar, 3 tbsp chocolate sauce, 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and 500 ml chilled milk.
- Cover the lid and blend till smooth.
- Garnish the sides of the serving glass with chocolate syrup.
- Pour chocolate milkshake into the serving glasses.
- Add scoop of chocolate ice cream in each glass and add chocolate syrup on top of chocolate ice cream. Serve chilled.
* Add just sugar level as per your taste. * To make chocolate sauce, Add water in a pot and bring it to simmer. Add 50 gm dark chocolate in a big bowl and add 3 tbsp warm milk in it. Place bowl on top of pot. Bottom part of bowl must not touch the water at all during this process. Chocolate will start to melt, stir it gently. Remove bowl once chocolate is melt. * If you are using smaller bowl to melt a chocolate, hold it over pot till chocolate melts completely. * Add more chocolate sauce if you want milkshake more chocolaty.