How to make classic deviled eggs
Classic deviled eggs is a perfect dish for holidays, parties, and gatherings. This is a very easy recipe to make, and it tastes amazing. Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half. Mix yolk with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and a couple of other ingredients. Garnish with paprika, parsley, or fresh herbs. Serve as an appetizer, side dish, or brunch.
Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 7 eggs, hard-boiled
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch of paprika
- ½ tsp parsley, finely chopped
- Take 7 boiled eggs. Use a knife and slice them in half. Remove the yolk from a mixing bowl.
- Mash the yolk well with a fork. Add 3 tbsp mayonnaise, ¼ tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper powder, 1 tsp Dijon mustard, and 1 tsp apple cider vinegar. Mix well.
- Transfer this mixture into a piping bag, or you can use a spoon to fill the mixture into egg-white halves.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with paprika and finely chopped parsley.
- If Dijon mustard is not available, you can use yellow mustard.
- You can add more mayonnaise to get a creamier texture.
- Use fresh herbs of your choice to garnish along with paprika.
Subscribe with us to get delicious recipes directly to your inbox: